Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Inspiration

I was going to make a necklace for today's post, but mommy duty called instead.


Rily, my 9-month-old, was glued to my hip the second I arrived home for work, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
















Since I talk so much about inspiration, I thought I would show you my inspiration for the necklace I am making. Check back Friday for the necklace and its tutorial.


One of my inspirations is my best friend Lauren, known as Aunt Sassy to my girls. Lauren is always put together, even when she is working out. She also has the best collection of beautiful, unique jewelry.















My second and most powerful inspiration is my husband's nature photography. Here are my favorite photos:
(Leave a comment and let him know what you think. He would appreciate it!)









































































































































1 comment:

  1. Your husband photos are beautiful!I love to take photos also myself.My favorite of these ones is the 3 rd last one.It s somehow mysterious.

    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete