Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recycled Watch Band Bracelet - Inspired from Ruffles and Stuff

Today's post was suppose to be baby clothes that I am making for 9-month-old Rily, but in the process of sewing I broke my sewing machine needle.

So, taking the broken needle as a sign that I needed to get started on house cleaning, I began to tidy up my mantle. On my mantle I found a watch that Rick's grandmother, Carol, gave me. The watch does not work anymore, but it is a beautiful watch. It is also a reminder of great woman who accepted me as family from the moment she met me. I would never get rid of the watch, and as I was thinking of way to make it wearable again, I remembered a recent post from Disney at Ruffles and Stuff - Recycled Watch Band Bracelets.

Tada!!!!! My version of the recycled watch band bracelet.
















































Here is the tutorial on how to make this awesome bracelet turned watch!

2 comments: